CALL FOR EOI’S
Sydney Vital is calling for proposals for implementation research pilot projects via an Expression of Interests (EOI) process.
Sydney Vital will provide financial support for a number of implementation research projects in the 2015 calendar year.
This expression of interest (EOI) may include (but are not limited to) the following themes:
• Educate Sydney Vital member network on implementation (T3) of evidence based supportive care strategies for cancer symptoms and treatment side effects.
• Develop Health Professional Education modules using e-learning techniques which can be made available to clinicians in NSW.
• Identify new clinical pathways or techniques based on the evidence based guidelines suitable for implementation
• Test methods for delivery of psychosocial support and reduction of treatment toxicity
• Evaluating new approaches to breast reconstruction and their impact on Quality of Life (QoL).
• Identify ways to improve management of survivorship issues in cancer patients.
• Test new methods of care or prognostic factors for patients with late stage cancer.
Up to $25,000 in funding to support the undertaking of an implementation research project. The funding must be spent within 12 months of receiving the award. Management team may allocate funding to one or more projects.
Read More: Implementation Research_Seed Funding 2015_EOI
Closing Date for EOI’s: Friday, 5 June 2015